HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dance Mania


Caden has been in a Tap/Ballet combo class since last August. He's been doing really well and he is now getting ready for the big show in May. Him and 3 other boys will be doing a dance routine to the Crazy Frog song. I can't wait to see them in their costumes up on stage.


Showing off for the Ladies!





When he wants too he does a great job with all the exercises




You can click on this link to hear the song he'll be dancing too.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkHm8uUuT0o

2 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

Your boys are beautiful! Im so glad you found me!

Just Only Me said...

Caden looks so grown up in his dancing pictures! He's going to be such a heartbraker...I'm sure he is.
I request, no DEMAND, belly shots! I miss you so much and hope you're well. As soon as we either get a phone card or a cell phone (it's a toss up right now) I'll call you back! Ryan did tell me that you called a few weeks ago, sorry I've been a crappy friend! I have thought and prayed and missed you from Northern Idaho!!! Give the boys hugs.