HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cast Day...

6 days after the BIG fall the swelling had finally gone down enough for a cast to be put on Caden's arm. I asked him to smile and this is what I got.

Then I told him to show me his "Get a happy meal after the cast is on" Smile
a much better smile, don't you think???

The color of the day was..."HURT YOUR EYES" orange!


Mommy was the first to sign since I had to sit through 2 hours in the Dr. office waiting!

With any luck the cast will be off before Halloween and the bone healed completely.






2 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

Yea! I'm glad you got it. I couldn't decide whether to tell you it was coming or just surprise you. I'm glad I didn't listen to Jer and surprised you! I hope you like it! I loved mine.

Poor Caden!

After we were done looking at your blog, Lydia didn't want me to close it. She kept starring at your blog header of your boys. We kept teasing her and eventually she gave up that she would like to play with (haha) Levi! He def caught Lydia's eye! I loved it. :)

The Dixons said...

Wow. Does he ever look like a Ryan with that face!!