HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 3-A picture of you and your friends

First off let me just say I consider myself "FRIENDS" with many people! However, I have 4 women in my life who have proven themselves over and over to be there for me and love me no matter what my faults.

I met Melissa Louise Sauter/Smeltzer on the 1st day of school in 3rd grade. Why she wanted to be my friend was beyond me...maybe it was because we were the only 2 girls in our class??? Anyway we became friends regardless of my attitude among other faults. Some of the stories she has about me...oh that's another blog. Anyhow, I LOVE HER! She has been a GREAT friend for the past 20 years...dang that's a long time...here is to 20 more with her as my friend.


A few months after turning 12 my family moved from Key Center, WA to ROSWELL, NM. What were my parents thinking??? Again that is another blog!!! I was terrified! I had lived in the same home my entire 12 years of existence. I didn't think I would find friends as good as I had had in Washington. Well the Lord knows BEST. On my first day of school in Roswell I met Amanda Michelle Hogge/Rubio. Not only did we share the same middle name but we also shared a love for sports. We played on many teams together throughout the years. Up until High School when I chose soccer and she chose volleyball :( We live close so she is the friend I see the most often now a days. I don't think she will ever understand the amount of love I have for her. She made the hardest thing in my life (at the time of age 12) bearable. Her mom and her are a second family to me.



I met Carrie Lynette Harbour/Dias on my first day of Cosmetology School in Rexburg, Idaho. Are you seeing a trend here? School sure has given me a lot of great friends! Carrie was from Oregon, and just made school fun. She always had something funny to share. We would joke around a lot and hang out here and there. It wasn't until after school was done that I realize how much Carrie's friendship had meant to me. So my dear Carrie...I LOVE YOU for making beauty school bearable with your GREAT sense of Humor!!! I miss you! (left to right Sariah, Carrie, Melissa)



When Ryan and I decided to make the big move down to New Mexico from Spokane, WA< I have to admit I was a bit nervous. A few months passed without anything grand...and then I met Emily Reva Winkel/Sessions! Her cute family have moved from Oregon and bought a home in our ward. We were called to be the Girl's Camp Director/ Assistant Director together. We became close over that week of camp and realized how much we had in common with one another. A few months after camp we both realized we were expecting...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...heavenly father sure has a sense of humor, right? So in the picture below is at our Twilight Party...yes I went...were Em and I are pregnant together!
( Emily is to my left in the picture below, wearing the grey sweater)
I love you Em...even though you up and left me for Arizona! :)



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, these women and their cute families! They are a soft place to fall when the road of life becomes rocky!

No comments: