HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 6-Favorite super hero and why



Do I even have to explain it??? MIGHTY MOUSE is the coolest super hero who was ever imagined! Who doesn't love a crime fighting, damsel saving,flying mouse??? Ever since I was a little girl anytime super-hero was brought up Mighty Mouse is who came to mind. So it doesn't surprise me that he is who the first thought I had when I read Day 6.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5qM_XJQT0

2 comments:

The Dixons said...

I loved Mighty Mouse!!

IrishAngie said...

I called you today!! I left you a message on your phone....well at least I hope that was you. I also tried to email you. I miss you (times infinity...) so I hope I catch up to you. Please forgive me for being such a horrid friend. I love you love you love you!!

Ang