HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Friday, April 17, 2009

Belly pictures... demanded by Ang and Emily


This one was taken Valentine's Day. I was about 19 weeks along


This was only 5 weeks later...and it's not just the belly getting bigger!


The 3rd trimester is starting to slow me down. My energy is used up quickly and if Caden and Levi allow I try to nap every chance I get. I keep waking up a 4 am for no reason and full of energy (go figure), my pelvic bone feels like it's breaking into pieces and the baby thinks my bladder is a hackie-sac...other than that I am well! We will more than likely be induced at 38 weeks due to the fact that these BAIR BOYS seem to grow at a faster rate than most babies. I am already measuring bigger. We will do another ultrasound in a few more weeks to get a more accurate measurement. I haven't become so miserable that I am ready for the pregnancy to be done...YET!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You look so cute!! I bet it's crazy to almost have the 3rd one here!

Carrie said...

I'm glad to hear you're holding strong!!! Great pictures too. Love the bangs! I cut some myself...check out my blog. :) Did you say if you guys have a name picked out yet or not??

Lexa said...

Oh I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats! I love the hair too ;)