HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Monday, April 20, 2009

Butterfly Mania

Caden has been obsessed with butterflies lately. I think it has something to do with the fact that his class is waiting for some to come out of their cocoons at his school. Every time he sees one he stop what he is doing and tries to catch it. He seriously reminds me of a cat chasing a moth. He jumps, runs, and scurries all over the yard. Last month I caught him in the act and he actually succeeded. Here is "FRED" the butterfly.



He was only part of our family for about 20 minutes and I was able to capture these pictures before he left our humble yard. He's a beautiful creation and I am awed everyday at all the things our Heavenly Father has given us to enjoy.
I have bought Caden and Levi butterfly nets and it is now a daily activity to go on a butterfly hunt. Which I encourage because it keeps them from searching out the tarantula that lives near our tree in the front yard.

No comments: