HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Talking Eyes

Benson and I had one of those moments of staring into each others eyes the other day. I was feeling so much love from that sweet little gaze and told Ryan to grab the camera since it is so rare to have him so alert...



...I was so wrapped up in the moment that I forgot to really listen to what he wanted...





FEED ME, NOW!








5 comments:

Holmes Family said...

Oh my goodness, he's already here! Congratulations on the handsome little man! I remember just a few short months ago I first found out you were expecting. Amazing how time flies.
Your boys have grown up too, and it's so sad how I've wanted to stay in touch, but it seems that life keeps us busy. I'm so excited for the new addition to your cute little family! Take care and love, Jess

smeltzer family said...

lol that's great ...

Hey i know you are busy ... I'll call you this weekend and we'll catch up

Peggy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Benson is adorable! Can you believe we have our 3 little boys! Love it!!!

Carrie said...

I love it! :)

Mindy said...

I keep forgetting to check your blog since it is private. I missed so much!
Congratulations on Benson! He is so cute and it looks like everyone is head over heals for him. I love the pics you got with your love gazes...precious.