HE IS THE WAY

HE IS THE WAY
'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye #26...

In a few hours I will bid farewell to my 26th year of life on this earth and venture into #27. I can say that I have never done anything I regret, ashamed of YES, but not regret. Here is why...I wouldn't be where I am today! Everything I've ever done in life whether good or bad, happy or sad has led me to being a wife to RYAN...and what a hottie...and a mommy to my 3 musketeers: Caden (Turkey), Levi (Pie-Pie) and Benson( Bug). I have my days of insanity and heart ache but at the end of it all I have MY ETERNAL FAMILY...here are a few picture of the past eight weeks as we once again welcome a little love from above, Mr. Benson!




I just had to post this picture. This is Levi's "CLASSIC" look he gives anytime you ask him to do something. I asked him to smile or make a silly face and this is what I got...but you have to love those brown eyes.


Kinda blurry, but I love,love,love his little bobble head.



Thrush baby...we will conquer. THANKS Shillawna for calling you mom and helping us out.


Caden being a ham and teaching Benson as older brothers do...



So grown up for 4 weeks old...sweet bug!




This is one of my favorites only 17 days old and so precious...




We love John Deere! Thanks "EM" for the cute outfit~


Binky man, I am constantly telling Ry that it's not his...Benson's first fireworks he was so thrilled! Slept through the whole thing!


This is the proudest big brother ever. Even though Benson is clearly unhappy in this picture Levi is overjoyed to be holding him. Sweet brother!



Our first day home with all the boys and this was the ONLY picture with them looking our way and even then Levi can't keep his eyes off Benson. They were so excited, I was overwhelmed and wanted to head back to the hospital for some more quiet time...this is how life will be now with 3 boys. What did I expect?
Eight weeks later I am adjusting well. I am very blessed! I am very humbled to have been entrusted with these sweet, STRONG-WILLED boys. I better head to bed before Benson wakes up. Maybe I will get more blogging done before the next month flies bye...but don't count on it...I am older and trying to keep up with these active boys.







8 comments:

IrishAngie said...

I miss you too!!!!! We do need to catch up, and we totally will. I can't wait to hear all about the fam and I can sing to you on the phone HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARIAH DEAR!! I totally remembered your day, btw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYAN in a couple days. Wow, nothing like getting both birthdays out of the way in a matter of a couple days, eh?
Love you bunches!!

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARIAH! :) I love you and hope you have a fabulous day. 27's not so bad. Hope Ryan takes good, no, GREAT care of you on your special day! MUAH!

Riggs Familia said...

So I emailed you and never got a response. I need your address!

Riggs Familia said...

oh- and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Peggy said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! I already knew you had two adorable boys, & now look at that little Benson! Congratulations on 3 extremely handsome little boys!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday a month late! You are so young!!

IrishAngie said...

LLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU!!!

Holmes Family said...

Congrats again with Benson and Happy Birthday! I don't know how long ago it was but hopefully better late than never, right?! Hope things are going really well for your sweet little family!
Take care, Jess